Compare Funeral Plans Here.
Independent surveys indicate that Funeral costs are going up by over 7% per annum, a trend that is forecast to continue well into the future. With a pre-paid funeral plan, you can lock in the cost at today’s prices so, regardless of how much your funeral director increases the cost of their services, it will all be covered by your plan.
This probably makes a Funeral Plan one of the best investments you can make. Why have money sitting in a savings account, earning 1% or 2% interest (before tax) when you can save much more by investing in a Funeral Plan
A few of the advantages of a funeral plan are:
- They give you peace of mind, knowing that you have made your own funeral arrangements well in advance.
- They lift the burden and upset of making these arrangements from family members and loved ones.
- They lock in costs at today’s prices.
- You will be able to make decisions on the type or style of funeral and services you want.
- Family members will not need to pay for arrangements out of their own pockets or take out a loan.
We can provide you with plans from some of the country’s leading funeral plan providers and there is a wide range of plans with different levels of service and with flexible payment options. Please contact us for details.